The Nick Ranch
is located in the beautiful Pozo Mountains in San Luis Obispo County about an hour inland from Morro Bay on the Central Coast of California.
Raising cattle on the Ranch that has been in their family since 1918, the Nick Family was the first Livestock Producer in San Luis Obispo County to become Certified Organic
At the Nick Ranch
the cattle are also 100% Grass Fed and
Grass Finished, naturally,
from start to finish, the way nature intended.
When asked about the way they raise their cattle, Juanell Nick Hepburn stated "We do not import or buy any outside cattle; we raise and harvest only
our own cattle & we raise them on our own Ranch."
Juanell continues "Our Gourmet Beef is USDA inspected at the small, family owned, Certified Organic
Processing Plant near our Ranch. Our customers can be sure their beef is safe, it is the same beef we feed our own
Retail outlets carrying Nick Ranch Gourmet Beef
· Grande Foods Market, 1154 E Grand Ave, Arroyo Grande
· Harvest Natural Foods, 6985 Pueblo Avenue, Atascadero
· Main Course California, 1363 Donlon Street #11, Ventura
· Nature’s Touch Harvest & Nursery, 140 7th
· New Frontiers Marketplace, 896 Foothill Blvd, San Luis Obispo
· Paso Robles Health Foods, 1191 Creston Rd, Paso Robles
· Spencer’s Fresh Marketplace, 8665 El Camino Real, Atascadero
· Thomas Hill Organics, 1305 Park Street, Paso Robles
Orders can be placed by phone, email or direct from the website.
They offer different Package Deals
to meet your needs & Custom Orders
are always welcome. All Cuts are available. If you have any questions, please ask.
local delivery is available to homes & businesses in San Luis Obispo County
Shipping is available throughout the USA via UPS or FedEx, also very reasonable rates, shipping to set drop off sites on delivery routes within California.
Ranch Pick Up
is available by appointment
, on pre-ordered products.